Monday, January 11, 2010

A “How To” Not Lose Your Phone

Have you ever lost your phone? Well I have, and it’s not very fun. There are many ways you can lose it. There are also ways to prevent you from losing it. If your not careful, it can easily slip out of your pocket. It could also slip out of a bag with small pockets or that has holes. If you don’t take any precaution with your phone there’s a
99.9% chance that you will lose it.

Here are some tips on how not to lose your phone. One way is by keeping it in larger pockets or bags. Another method is to not hand it to people because you might forget that they have it. You could also try to put it in the same spot. If you don’t like any of these methods or they don’t work for you, you can try putting a tracking application on your phone.

If you actually do lose your phone then you can call it. Even if someone picks up that doesn’t mean that they are going to give it back. If you do find your phone you must have some really good luck. You could try many methods at once and you would be less likely to lose your phone. There are probably more methods but I
just told you about the ones I know.

If these methods don’t work for you, you can try other methods too. You can also try making up your own methods. You could try not taking out your phone when you don’t need it. You could also try putting it in a really bright or neon colored case.
I myself like to put it in the same spot when I get home or I always keep it in a purse, a bag, or a backpack.

I was inspired to write this when I myself lost my cell phone. Ever since I lost my phone I’ve been trying to come up with ways not to lose it. So far these are the ways that I’ve heard of and made up. In the beginning when I said that it’s not very fun to lose your phone, I meant it. Trust me, it wont be very fun.

2 comments:

  1. Zoe, is this a punishment your mom came up with? You lose your phone and now you have to write an essay about it? Though I am happy to hear you have a phone now. I just got one last week and I was miserable without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,how did you know? I dropped it in the roundabout at school. Ryann Brown found it, but my mom didn't let me know for a whole week! I was sooo lucky.On the same day, my friend Beatrice's dad got the same type of phone! I was sure that he had my phone. Are Korean phones different? I really miss you and my mom does too. Are you going to come back?

    ReplyDelete